Lymphatic drainage massage helps deliver cellular waste and microscopic villains like viruses and bacteria, which may cause cellulite, to the lymph nodes.
These filter-like masses, which are found from head-to-toe, deliver this material to the liver, kidneys, and lungs.
This drainage is essential because the lymphatic system lacks a pump of its own to transport the lymph through the body and must rely on movement, muscular contraction, and massage to flush the fluid.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
- Weight loss
- Decrease in facial puffiness
- Boost in immune function
- Smoothing of cellulite (prevents development of cellulite and interrupts accumulation of cellulite)
- Soothing of muscle soreness
- Prevents swelling and bruising
- Heals acne
- Relieves fatigue
- Assists with the healing of sports injuries
- Helps the body DETOX
- Increases circulation
- Reduces water retention
- Relaxes muscle cramps
- Skin firming and toning
- Prevents and treats varicose veins
- Relieves limb pain due to obesity and hard work
- Improves circulation and oxygenation
- Improves quality of breast milk
- Redefines legs, stomach and arms
- Reduction of edema post lipo suction
- Deep vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac heart failure
- Presence of numbness
- Acute infection or gangrene
- Severe inflammation of the treated limb
- Peripheral (outer) arterial desease – symptom often muscle pain in calf) – Ateries begin to narrow.
- Any Vascular desease
How many sessions are needed?
Leave A Comment